Thursday, January 20, 2005

Great Britain Declared 51st U.S. State

Is is just me, or are the British copying everything we do? We say there's WMD in Iraq, Tony Blair says there's WMD in Iraq. We go into Iraq. They go into Iraq. We bust some G.I.'s for abusing prisoners, GB busts some G.I.'s for abusing prisoners. I know there's countless other examples of parallel political reports, I just can't think of them at the moment. But If I were a Brit, I'd be kind of embarassed about the coincidences.

Makes you wonder if Tony Blair got his $240,000 check from The Bush Regime like Armstrong Williams did. Something sneaky's going on between Bush and Blair - I've thought so from the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised... nothing on the State of the Union Address? You're slipping.

Sudrakarma said...

Ok, that's all it took to get me going. See above. ; 0