Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ashamed of OUR government

There's so much corruption and political two-stepping going on in the Bush administration and the Republican led congress these days my head is spinning. I can't even keep up with all the sordiid tales, and I'm a politcal junkie. I really never thought I'd see the day our government would sink to such a level. Scary times. It's pretty clear these guys are going to continue to loot the U.S. treasury until there's nothing left, abuse executive power until the constitution bursts into flames, defecate on civil rights and piss on campaign finance laws while simuiltaneously stuffing their pockets with lobby cash and giving the American people the middle finger. I'm ashamed that we haven't marched on Washington yet.

Our government is a disgrace and it's OUR fault.

No comments: