Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Presinator

Senator Orin Hatch (R-Utah) introduced legislation that would allow Arnold Swarzi....Schwartza....Oh you know, The Terminator!...to make a run for president in 'O8. Hatch's legislation would allow naturalized citizens of any nationality to run for president.

I can't believe that the people of "Collie-Fornia"(that's Arnold-speak) elected this musclehead to run their state. I suspect the populace is so resigned to their political fecklessness that, if they can't get what they need from the politicians, they settle for some good 'ole fashioned entertainment instead (forget about balancing budgets, Arnold, just say "girly-man" for me one more time!).

If Bush tortures us for another four years I think it's perfectly appropriate that we follow-up with the son of a Nazi. If that happens (and I have no reason to believe it won't) I'm moving to Austria.

No comments: